Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its been awhile since my last post. I haven't done anything that exciting creative wise. Below are a few pics that I remembered to take pictures of!

The first- Keegan's birthday party invites. He had an "Apple Picking Party" I was on the prowl for apple paper for a LONG time. Who knew.


For his birthday I decided to make Brownie Pops with apple tags, then I stamped apples on transfer paper and ironed them onto bags. The bags had individual caramel apple kits inside and the kids used the fabric sacks for the apples! It worked awesome!

In the caramel apple kits I had a caramel apple dip, walnuts (no kids in our group had a nut allergy!), sprinkles complete with a stick!



Here's a close up of the caramel apple kits...


And finally- I have a brand new niece born 9/14. As a gift- I made baby annoucements for my sister-in-law Andrea. The inside had a pocket with a tab and a card that would slide up to put a baby photo. When you open the card- Demi's stats were listed- Name, Height, Weight etc. They are adorable!
The inside is kraft cardstock sponged with whisper white on the edges. The outside is retired pink pirouette paper ran thru the big shot texture plates.



No comments: